Energy Star Information
At Homeland Builders LLC, we pride ourselves on not only providing the most professional and quality custom home for each of our clients – building a home that is as distinctive and unique as the client themselves – but also in the efficiency and relatively low-maintenance that their new home provides. One of the major factors in our expert design and build team’s guarantee for such top-quality service comes in our serious approach to energy efficiency. For this, we offer Energy Star – a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE).
The goal of Energy Star is to help consumers, businesses, and industry save money and protect the environment through the adoption of energy efficient products and practices. The Energy Star label identifies top performing, cost-effective products, homes, and buildings and since its inception nearly 30 years ago, Energy Star has shown impressive results: in 2010 Americans saved enough energy to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 33 million cars, while saving nearly $18 billion on utility bills.
There are many benefits for new homeowners in using Energy Star, some of which include:
- Peace of Mind: Tried-and-true best building practices followed by independent inspections and testing from certified professionals mean that you can be confident that things were done right.
- Enduring Quality: Value-adding energy efficiency features and a combination of materials and equipment deliver better performance and an overall superior level of quality.
- Wall-to-Wall Comfort: You’ll see, feel, and hear the difference of a heating and cooling system that has been engineered and installed to efficiently deliver comfort. Enjoy consistent temperatures across every room and a constant supply of fresh, filtered air reducing indoor pollutants, dust, pollen, and other allergens.
- Proven Value: Better energy efficiency and performance means lower utility and maintenance costs. Homes earning the ENERGY STAR label use 15-30 percent less energy than typical new homes, and even more when compared to most resale homes on the market today.
ENERGY STAR certified new homes include features like:
- A complete Thermal Enclosure System that includes comprehensive air sealing, quality-installed insulation, and high-performance windows, to deliver improved comfort and lower utility bills.
- A high-efficiency Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling System that is designed and installed for optimal performance.
- A comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage.
- Energy-efficient Lighting and Appliances to help keep utility bills low, while providing high-quality performance and longevity.
- Wall-to-Wall Comfort. A better way to live.
Ask anyone who lives in an ENERGY STAR certified home to go back to their old home. You’ll likely hear that there’s no way they’ll give up the comfort that came with the ENERGY STAR label on their new home. From the moment you walk in the door of an ENERGY STAR certified home, you’ll see, feel, and hear the difference.
- Proven Value. A better investment for today and tomorrow.
ENERGY STAR certified new homes offer better energy efficiency and performance compared to other homes, making them a better value for today and a better investment for tomorrow. Homes earning the ENERGY STAR label use 20-30 percent less energy than typical new homes, and even more when compared to most resale homes on the market today.
Homeland Builders is honored to help you build your dreams. We proudly serve the custom home needs of families throughout Anne Arundel County, Calvert County, Queen Anne’s County, Prince George’s County, Saint Mary’s County, Montgomery County, and Howard County. If you’re located in Maryland and have a vision for the perfect home for you and your family, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 443-336-1163 or email us at email@example.com today, and we will be happy to answer all of your homebuilding questions. Let us provide you with our complimentary consultation to discuss your project design and budgeting requirements.
Homeland Builders is conveniently located at:
3501 Russell Thomas Lane
Davidsonville, Maryland 21035